[12 Pack] Vintage Edison Bulbs with Squirrel Cage Filament, 60W Dimmable E26/E2
Light Source: Incandescent Wattage: 60W Bulb Shape: Tear Drop ST64 Bulb Color: Amber/Clear Filament Type: Squirrel Cage Filament Base: E26/E27 Voltage: 120V (110-130V) standard ACLight Color Temperature: 2700K Average Rated Life: 5000 Hours Beam Angle: 300 degrees Package Quantity: 12 Pack Dimensions: 2.5" in diameter, 5.7" in height Add an historically accurate finishing touch to period lighting fixtures with the Volcora Squirrel Cage Vintage Edison Light Bulb. The amber-tinted ST64 shaped bulb reveals the distinctive Squirrel Cage filament inside. Beyond adding alovely decorative element, the intricate filament also provides a useful and warm wash of amber light. With a wide array of possible applications from hotels to restaurants to your home, this bulb will certainly set the nostalgic,welcoming mood you're looking for.
- Pack of 12 original Thomas Edison style design replica incandescent light bulbs, tear drop ST64 shape with exposed squirrel cage filament, excellent for accent, holiday, festival, party, hotel and restaurant lighting.
- Medium (E26 and E27) brass base fits everyday lamps and fixtures, power 60W, voltage 120V (110V-130V), color temperature 2700K, frequenty 60HZ, beam angle 300.
- 2.5" in diameter, 5.7" in height, clear lightly amber tinted glass, light intensity can be dimmed or adjusted, average lifespan of 5000 hours.
- Nostalgic feel and retro vintage charm, the Edison / Marconi style hand-wound filament emits charming glow, creating agreeable ambiance and ample brightness. A popular choice for exposed socket pendants, sconces and chandeliers, it's suited to residential or commercial applications.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee - if not satisfied with our product or if bulbs are damaged, please contact us and we will send you a new replacement or issue you a full refund.