Duhome Make-up Chairs Vanity Accent Lounge Chair Tufted Round Back Adjustable S
Vintage Luxurious Upholstered Leatherette Cushion with Large Chrome Finish Pedestal.Contemporary design brings modern touch to any room.Not only is it appealing with its clear lines and simplistic design, but it is also comfortable.Well padded seat, backrest and armrest for extra comfort.Continuous height adjustable seat made chair useable universally.
- Seat of quality synthetic leather (PU) - Durable and easy to maintain.
- Height adjustment- Gas lift is certified by TÃV Rheinland LGA build and tested according to DIN 4550
- 360 Degree rotary
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to build-up
- Anti-slip rubber ring under base for safety and floor protection
- Seat height min-max: 18 - 22 in
- Seat Size: 25.2 x 24.4 in
- Seat: 16.2 x 18.9 in
- Holds up to 285 lb
- All figures are approximate and can differ slightly
- Are you looking for that special chair to tie your living room together? At Walmart, we understand that finding the perfect accent can be hard, regardless of budget. That's why we've put together this short buying guide. We hope our advice can help you choose the perfect item for you.
Know your style:
- First things first, do you know the style that you're really going for? Style changes over the years, but there are some timeless classics.
- Mid-Century Modern has become more popular lately if you enjoy a throwback style that's sleek and elegant
- Glam and contemporary styles are also popular nowadays. If you really like velvet or satin chairs, that might be a good starting point.
- If you're more classic than that, we'd recommend something more traditional (look for a good wingback chair or Chesterfield chair).
- At Walmart, we really love the Farmhouse style, because it reminds us of our rustic roots.
- Our assortment is expansive, so if you're looking for something particular â traditional, transitional, coastal, farmhouse, or industrial â we probably have it.
Know your chair types:
- Chaise lounges aren't technically chairs, but they can take the place of one if you've got the space. Lay down and relax on these chic, elegant pieces of furniture. Just make sure to measure your space before buying so you know if the chaise fits!
- Wingback chairs were originally designed with two wing-like side pieces to protect the sitter from drafts. Now they're popular because they look great in a study or a library, or to lend your living room a more traditional look.
- Papasan chairs are generally geared towards a younger demographic but are still really great for a casual sitting room. They're great for lounging or reading and go well with more Boho styles, but are very adaptable.
- Chesterfield chairs are popular for their deep button tufting and the nail-head trim. You'll like them because they are luxuriously comfortable.
- Tub chairs are like slipper chairs in that they save space, but with a rounded back and armrests. Tub chairs let the user comfortably read a book or kick their feet up and watch TV.
- Chair and a half: these chairs are for anyone who wants to be comfortable. We put together a collection of chairs with a high weight capacity and wide seat to provide comfort to everyone.
Know your brands:
- Duhome for years to bring you the best possible quality at a price you can afford. These chairs are sophisticated, durable and fit most decors. They offer some of the best values for accent chairs on the market.
Know your room:
- Accent chairs are most frequently placed in the living room to tie the room together and provide some extra seating. You could also put a chair in a bedroom or hallway, even a dining room if there's a convenient nook for it. Wherever you place it, just make sure you know how much space you have before you buy.