Great Northern 6265 15 in. Old Fashioned Vintage Candy Gumball Machine Bank
The Great Northern Gumball Machine will enhance any decor and is certain to be a conversation piece for years to come. The base is constructed of a heavy-duty cast metal base and the globe is made of real glass-not cheap plastic. The heavy duty construction provides added stability and feel and prevents the machine from tipping over like some of the inferior units sold in the marketplace. Great Northern has incorporated an innovative dispensing mechanism which is fully adjustable so you can vary the amount of candy/gum that is dispensed when you turn the handle. In addition, there is a unique anti-spill cover which will keep your candy/gum in the tray and not on the floor. The machine also operates as a bank and has proven to be an effective tool for teaching kids how to save money.
Features / Specifications:
- Real glass gumball machine globe - not cheap plastic
- Premium Construction. Cast metal gumball machine base, lid, and coin mechanism
- Accepts any coins (quarters, dimes, nickels, pennies)
- Includes instructions for "free spin" to work without coins
- Works as a gumball bank - retrieve coins when full
- Anti-spill gumball dispenser with door cover
- Dispenses small gumballs (.62" or smaller), candy, or nuts
- Gumball capacity: 5 lbs. of .62" gumballs
- Dispenses Gumballs, Peanuts, Jellybeans & More
- Choking Hazard - Not for children under 3 years
- Color: Classic red finish
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Machine Only Dimensions: 15"H x 8"W