Navy Vintage Palm Peel and Stick Wallpaper by Drew Barrymore Flower Home
Make any space a little more special with the Vintage Palm Peel and Stick Wallpaper by Drew Barrymore Flower Home. Use this wallpaper to cover an entire room, to create an accent wall, or to refurbish a piece of furniture. The pattern features alternating prints - one with stripes and dashes and the other with vines of slender palm branches. Choose from the available color schemes to best coordinate with your current furniture and décor. When you get ready to use this wallpaper, ensure the decorating surface is smooth and clean. Simply cut the wallpaper to size, remove the backing, and stick it to the wall or furniture. When you're ready to change up the look in your space, just pull the wallpaper off in full sheets. You don't have to worry about leaving any sticky residue or damage behind. Bring other items by Drew Barrymore Flower Home into your space to create a boho-eclectic look. Each piece goes with the next, so you can feel free to mix and match colors and patterns. When ordering a design calculate the square foot area to cover - each roll covers 28.29 square feet - always round up.
- Comes with 1 roll - 18 inches wide x 18.86 feet; covers 28.29 square feet
- Printed on a safe, high quality substrate
- Easy to install – Just peel and stick
- Leaves no sticky residue on the surface
- Safe for painted walls
- Applies to any smooth, clean, flat surface; product may not adhere to unclean, textured, recently painted, or nonstick surfaces
- Great for DIY decorating projects including furniture, staircases, accessories, and more
- Instantly removable and repositionable in full strips
- Superior strength and properties to contact paper
- Perfect for both renters and homeowners
- Clean and allow surface to dry before application for best results
- Two people are recommended for installation. Peel product’s backing back 12 inches at a time, and smooth the paper to the wall.
- Fully compliant to the Consumer Protection Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA)