Safavieh Vintage Posters Jacqueline Floral Area Rug
Vintage Posters Rug Collection
Wine Cellar Area Rugs
Our Vintage Poster Rug Collection is a wonderful exhibition area rugs depicting the vintage posters and advertisements that were once seen throughout Europe. The vibrancy and look of the day are faithfully reproduced in our hand-hooked, pure wool rug renditions of these classic posters and ad. The ideal rug for the family room, home bar or lounge, or wine cellar.
- Hand Hooked in China
- Pile Height: 0.375 in.
- Cotton backing, rug pad (sold separately) recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- 100% Wool
- Accessories in lifestyle photos not included
- New wool rugs shed as a natural consequence of how they are made; vacuum a new wool rug 1-2 times a week for the first few weeks using a low pressure vacuum cleaner without beater bars; vacuum in the direction of the pile, not against it; do not pull loose ends or stray loops, clip them with scissors to remove
- Vacuum (preferably one without beater bars) regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; rotating your rugs every 3-6 months will protect against uneven wear from foot traffic and furniture weight
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles
- Avoid direct sunlight as it will cause the colors in your area rug to fade over time; place your area rug away from direct sunlight whenever possible
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style.
- Please note: The images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Packing and shipping of your rug may cause temporary creases; these surface waves are not imperfections or damages and will gradually recede; back-rolling or reverse rolling is the fastest and easiest way to remove creases in your area rug; allow ample time for your rug to settle, these creases and waves will normally flatten out
- Available in multiple sizes
- For carpet-to-carpet use, we recommend placing a hold pad in-between for protection