The Pioneer Woman Vintage Bloom 7-Inch Utensil Crock
The Pioneer Woman Vintage Bloom 7-Inch Utensil Crock is as pretty as it is functional. This large utensil holder is a practical addition to your kitchen and will quickly become a favorite as you store a range of your favorite kitchen tools within to keep on hand while whipping up delicious homemade meals. Whether this utensil holder is on your kitchen counter or stovetop, it will help you stay organized and keep your food preparing area clean. Sturdy and wide with a heft that won't let it easily slide off the countertop, this is a handy utensil ensures long-lasting use. Its dazzling array of beautiful floral designs is accented with an eye-catching teal rim as well as a stenciled phrase that reads, âUtensils" in a darling font. Every country cook will appreciate The Pioneer Woman Vintage Bloom 7-Inch Utensil Crock.
Ree Drummond is a NY Times Best Selling Author, TV personality, social media phenom, and the woman behind the popular Pioneer Woman lifestyle blog that started it all. She's also a lover of butter, basset hounds, Ethel Merman, her hunky, cowboy husband Ladd, and their four kids. Her casual country style and delicious recipes have made her a go-to for all things cooking and entertaining.
The Pioneer Woman Vintage Bloom 7-Inch Utensil Crock:
- Must-have addition to your kitchen essentials
- Decorative and functional
- Perfect for keeping an assortment of your most used utensils readily on hand as you cook up a homemade meal
- Decorated by Ree's signature floral design with vibrant colors
- Made of durable stoneware
- Dishwasher safe
- Measures 7-inches in height
- Easily matches with other items from The Pioneer Woman collection